google my Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

11th week of depression

today i had to take my kid to see his lawyer for court. went okay, they think he is truant but he is in homeschool. i was worried about what someone, probably my ex that doesnt want to pay child support tried to say im a bad mother etc. anyway we have to appear in court next week for the judge to decide if jay is truant or not. so i had a lot of worry for nothing. so sense its not about me or where i live, i guess i can go to some resource places to get some fricking clothes my son jay is having a hard time with men, so am i . i guess we have abandomnent issues. im working on trusting men. right now my top priority is jay well being! i dont care about anything else, cept family of course which does include my bff , family, of course. and art and music.excited , does that make sense. i also am very sensitive to the people closest to mes feelings and thots, even if they arent next to me. i aalso can smell smells 100 yards away, yet my nose feels stuffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment