google my Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

whats up real quick

real fast, baby is fine, taking  vitamins, feeling better. trying to decide whether to fight for my right to homeschool for the sake of all other parents who want to , rather then bow to the man, hard to decide cuz i am exaausted with a million things to do, doc appointmnts, trying to move into the homeless shelter, etc etc etc. life...............at least i know im not alone, thank you god, and love to my bff,, i am encouraged to keep going on, and of course my 14 yr old son, who is a godsend! i am defnitly trying to not give up hope, i just know thru all this storm, that the rainbow is coming soon!  if nothing else i know i have been blessed, im not angry at all the people who are suppose to be my family. this is some test or trial god has laid before me.  know im on the right path. my karma is good, and so all this bad thats been thrown at me just means that something wonderful is comiing, and whatever it is god, i trust you.    at least i know im not alone, thank you god, and  i say again...........love to my bff, !i am encouraged to keep going on, and of course my 14 yr old son, who is a godsend!

No comments:

Post a Comment